Sunday, September 8, 2013

Its time to buy a saddle......

If someone calls you an "@$$" don't pay attention to them.  After all its only one person's opinion and what does one person really matter.  If a second person calls you an "@$$" you might want to start thinking because now you have 2 different people telling you something.  However if a third person calls you an "@$$" its time to buy a saddle because you are an @$$. 

Well this blog is my saddle.  I have always wanted to be able to take my gifts and help others with them, but I never felt that I was good enough to tell anyone else how to do something because after all I am still trying to figure all this out.  Well just this week alone I have been told by at least 3 different people "you should write a blog about this." 

I don't know exactly what this blog will become or exactly where it will lead.  I am going to leave that up to my King.  I pray that I will be able to reach people with this website that are struggling to provide healthy, easy, and quick meals for their families and they can learn what I have to share.  At the moment, I think I will keep it very basic.  As of right now we are currently providing monthly meals for 6 adults and 3 toddlers.  I try to keep the monthly cost to under $150.00 dollars for each family.  This includes 20 different dinners complete with side dishes and at least 1 lunch and breakfast.

For the time being I will put up our schedules and our meal planning.  As I get better and more organized I will start posting the recipes and maybe some tutorials on some of my other ways of making money stretch.

Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment